Application Fax allows you to integrate your business applications such as CRM, ERP, SAP to send and receive critical fax documents through a powerful hosted fax platform which provides unlimited fax capacity. You will have total control and lower cost and receive a higher level of quality and control than traditionally associated with in-house fax servers.
Our Hosted Fax Platform supports various delivery methods for outbound and inbound fax images with companies currently on our platform using more than one method in order to fulfill internal requirements and workflows.
Application Fax Methods:
API Fax – Through our published Fax API commands, companies can customize in-house applications for a secure connection to our cloud based fax infrastructure. This is similar to coding to internal fax servers which might currently exist. The Fax API option allows for sending and receiving faxes, retrieving fax job status, reporting and active directory updating, as well as various specific fax job commands, for example, which cover page to use, cost center, fine mode or internal tracking number.
Web Service/XML Fax – Send faxes using web services with an XML file that is transferred to the host fax SOAP interface. SOAP interfaces are already available in scripting languages like Java, ASP, PHP. The Fax XML file contains the control elements and the document to be sent.
SFTP Fax (Secure File Transfer Protocol Fax) – Access is granted to Fax SFTP Hosted Servers by user ID and password to ensure security and proper processing. Standard FTP protocol is also supported.
For Outbound SFTP fax: Custom commands can be included in the SFTP header file to include a cover page, cost center, internal tracking ID along with other commands, as well as file identifier and matching document to be faxed out.
For Inbound SFTP Fax: Our hosted fax service can PUSH the fax to clients SFTP servers OR the client can PULL the faxes off the hosted SFTP server. Either method will allow fax file to be stored on a customer network drive to process downstream document workflow.
SMTP Fax – With SMTP Fax the document(s) are attached to email with TO: address defining fax number and e-mail subject line defining the hidden control elements to further define delivery options like fine mode, cost center and cover page to use. Documents require high level of transport security, Transport Layer Security (TLS) Forced or Opportunistic setting are supported as well as a VPN connection to the Cloud Fax Services.
- Two USA Based data centers that are mirrored instance providing unprecedented uptime, deliverability and capacity
- All Global Datacenters are kept in sync and traffic can be directed and kept in region to satisfy safe harboring of fax data.
- Active carrier management ensures the best throughput of faxes worldwide
- Web-based fax administration portal offers informative reporting, statistics and analysis, fax image retrieval and archiving
- Hosted Managed fax service saves you from expensive telephony infrastructure, long distance toll charges, toll-free fax number minute cost, fax servers, fax software, maintenance contract and the build out of redundant systems
- Highest transaction security and platform availability
- Unicode support – True International Language support
- Support for transmission priorities and controllable transmission times
- Unlimited capacity
- Intelligent retry algorithms for optimal delivery
- Outbound queues for faxes going to the same fax number – highest delivery in the industry