Fax Broadcast allows companies to communicate to a large segment of their customers or market to new customers with a targeted fax communication that can be personalized by pulling data from fax number list spreadsheet. Fax Blast services offer a flexible, simple, feature-rich, cost-effective and high response rate solution for your marketing and communications goals in a wide variety of customer touch points; product launches, crisis communications, notifications, conference registrations, interest rate sheet, reminder and more.
Broadcast Fax Features Overview
- Easy to Use: Whether from the Product web site, or integrated into your own applications using our published Web Services API.
- Setup: Simply upload a CSV file fax recipients list(s) containing at minimum their fax number and identifier columns , along with the document you wish to send. Launch your fax broadcast from the internet at any time!
- Fax Personalization: Personalize your fax documents to capture attention with inserted customer identifiable information, logos, graphics and disclaimers.
- Fax Banner Line is customizable with the following fields: Date, Time, Sender’s Fax CSID (Called Subscriber Identification), To: Recipient Name and page number/number of pages.
- Fax Form or Stationery is an overlay feature that can be used in a variety of fax applications, including those that require coversheets, filling in forms/tables and many “mailmerge” type applications.
- Word© Merge lets you use your MS Word© MailMerge document and list to send highly personalized fax documents, with full control over document layout, fonts, logos, graphics and more.
- Detailed Reporting: View a deliverability summary and/or drill down and see individual fax delivery detail, including date, time, fax number, delivery status (e.g. sent, busy, error), number of pages and more.
- Automated Opt-Out: Provide an easy way for your recipients to remove their fax numbers from your list. System captures fax number and creates entry into your accounts Opt-Out list that is used in the future to scrub and not send outgoing fax.
- Fast Fax Delivery: Portal makes for quick setup and distribution to a large fax number list. Fax dial-outs to your distribution list will begin seconds after launching the job. List of thousands will go out within minutes and the system will do several redials if fax numbers are busy assuring you the highest delivery rate.
- Web Site Status: See status of your fax broadcast, as the job is running.
- Broadcast Fax Number list contains 11 digits (leading 1) for North American phone numbers OR leading International country codes. All punctuation and extraneous characters are ignored by the system.
- Cost pennies per delivered page. Compared to mail, phone calls or SMS, tremendously reducing your communication costs and faxes have a very high read rate.
- Legal documents: Thanks to receipt acknowledgment, Broadcast Fax can be used to send legal documents
Majors applications of FAX
Marketing applications: Recruit new customers, retain customers by regularly broadcasting relevant information (price schedule, promotion, etc.), event reminders (tradeshow, convention, etc.), generate traffic to your location, emergency communications, etc.
Event-triggered applications: Order & delivery tracking, order confirmations, regular information broadcasting,etc.
Mortgagors: Fax blast interest rate sheets, promotions, or market research.
Insurers: Promotions, events, policy changes and claims office updates
Publishers: A merge fax document personalizes each fax you send. This can be done for subscriptions or renewals. Publishers can also fax out memos to their wholesalers or to their corporate offices.
Chambers of Commerce: Fax blast to your members about new businesses. Fax broadcasting for businesses can include discount coupons, promotions, or community wide celebrations such as ribbon cuttings or special events.
Manufacturers: Fax broadcast documents or advertisements to your distributors, suppliers, or customers. Faxing manuals, services, bids, or new product information is a quick and economical way to send information.
Restaurants: Fax blast menu specials, upcoming events/ promotions to your patrons, or new policies to your management. Keep supply stores up to date on orders/ deliveries.
Education/Training: Invitations to conferences, time sensitive updates, memos, reports, or trends. Keep coordinating offices informed of new regulations/ requirements.
Retail Industry: Fax broadcast merchandising updates, memos to suppliers, or orders for goods. Product/consumer alerts, recalls, or management regulations/updates can be faxed to corporate/coordinating offices.
Travel Industry: Get time sensitive information instantly to decision makers, to include regulations, documents, updates, or fax blast to travel agents.